DAVACO Founder/CEO Rick Davis Offers Guidance on Qualifying Digital Integration Partners
Retail Environments Magazine Features Expertise and "7 Keys to Success"
Dallas, TX (March 1, 2017) — DAVACO, Inc. (www.davacoinc.com), the North American leader of high-volume programs for retail, restaurant and hospitality brands, announced today that DAVACO Founder/CEO, Rick Davis, was recently featured as a guest writer in the January/February 2017 issue of Retail Environments Magazine. The article, "7 Keys to Integration," highlights the challenges of chain-wide technology rollouts and identifies key qualifications to consider when selecting a digital integration partner. The complete article by Rick Davis can be found on the Retail Environments Magazine by clicking here.
"Technology has become an integral part of retail and restaurant environments. Spaces that were once expected to be functional and productive, now must offer more than just a product or service—they must also provide a unique, memorable experience," wrote Davis. "While digital signage and other technology upgrades have become more popular than ever, the ability to execute these initiatives remains fragmented. A turnkey solution is needed."
Davis cites 7 key qualifiers that he believes differentiates providers and helps brands identify the best partner for their digital integration initiative:
- Technical installation experience: Experience is key to predicting how well a company can develop the most effective rollout plan, identify in advance how to handle unforeseen challenges, and adapt to scope changes while maintaining quality, consistency, timing and budget.
- Program management abilities: A seasoned integration team should have established partnerships with crucial people and businesses in the program cycle, such as content providers, hardware manufacturers.
- Open store/non-peak execution: For retail and restaurant brands, closed doors equal lost profits. It is critical to understand the importance of performing work in an open-store environment.
- Comprehensive service offering that complements digital programs: From minor interior updates and full-scale remodels to site preparation and electrical and content/connectivity verification, brands need a team with the proficiency to make change happen at each location.
- Franchise solutions: The best provider will be able to accommodate the franchisee's individual needs and achieve corporate's overall program objectives by offering an in-house franchisee expert and a dedicated team to facilitate the management and execution with all vested players.
- Reporting capabilities: Using technology to complement the management and execution of the digital rollout allows for greater efficiency and visibility throughout the rollout.
- Ongoing maintenance services: The average lifespan of a digital screen is four to seven years, depending on usage and other factors. So a retail or restaurant brand may need to retrofit an existing design or to rollout a technology upgrade as part of an anticipated and budgeted maintenance plan.
DAVACO, a company that Davis founded in 1990, offers a specialized division dedicated to supporting high-volume digital integration initiatives for retail, restaurant and hospitality. The company, which has already installed over 35,000 digital screens across the country, partners with some of the leading brands in North America to rollout programs involving: digital signage; mobile, interactive kiosks and equipment; tablet ordering, interior/exterior digital menu boards, wireless power; in-house network media; POS upgrades; beacons; wayfinding; and other technology/low voltage initiatives.
For more information on DAVACO and its digital services, visit the website at www.davacoinc.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About DAVACO, Inc.
DAVACO is the leading total solutions provider of high-volume remodel, reset and rollout programs for retail, restaurant and hospitality brands throughout North America, including: ▪ Program and project management ▪ Fixture, equipment and graphic installations ▪ Digital signage and technology upgrades ▪ Hard and soft-line merchandising ▪ Site, marketing and pre-construction surveys ▪ Logistics and consolidation ▪ Design coordination ▪ Facilities maintenance programs ▪ ADA, safety and quality audits & remediation ▪ Sustainability ▪ Fixture and graphic manufacturing partnerships ▪ Special initiatives. Founded in 1990, DAVACO is based in Dallas, Texas and operates offices in Toronto, Ontario. DAVACO employs over 1,100 W-2 and T-4 employees across North America.
email@example.com www.davacoinc.com ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org www.davacoinc.ca
# # #